Do you want to feel prepared for anything?
My mission is to minimize the suffering and prevent someone from experiencing added pain and struggle during already difficult times.
My own painful experience inspired me to help you create a plan that gives you peace of mind. I want to help you teach those who depend on you so that they are prepared. It's never too soon to ensure they are ready to step in during an emergency.
I was preparing to retire from my corporate career when one of my closest friends was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. While she was battling for her life, she asked me to help her husband with the finances if she didn't survive. She managed the investments and finances. I asked her to show me what I needed to know, but that never happened. She passed away, and I had to create a plan from scratch then figure out how to implement it to help her grieving husband.
This is why I created NPC. My unique methodology prepares clients' second-in-command to implement the complex processes, policies, and paperwork that have become second nature for my clients.
Yes, you’re creating the contingency plan for someday, but you’ll refer to it frequently between now and then.
A step-by-step process takes you from no plan, to ready for anything.
With my expert guidance and a proven process, you will achieve your goals when we collaborate.
During my 30+ year career at Vanguard, I worked primarily in project management, where I led challenging enterprise-wide strategic initiatives. I quickly became known for my unique ability to navigate messy, complicated projects and situations with ease and precision.
Clients appreciate my methodical yet flexible approach to understanding their situation and challenges ahead. Our conversations make clients feel that they can trust me completely and share the concerns that come up along the way.
- For Individuals: We create Contingency Plans that empower your second-in-command to keep business and life running smoothly during an emergency.
- For Entrepreneurs: I learn how you run your business's financial and legal aspects to create a business continuance plan that can be executed by your appointee when unexpected events arise.
- For Organizations: NPC is your trusted partner when you need a temporary infusion of project management talent, thought leadership, and skill to take your business to the next level.
I provide the guidance and support needed throughout the entire process.
"The love of my life passed away, shortly after retiring from Vanguard. Mary Beth walked me through the 90-day process to transition my wife's benefits and investments to me. I had no idea the process would be so complicated. The last thing I wanted to worry about was keeping track of phone calls, forms, and paperwork."
What you can expect from me:
Since the pandemic started, I feel that my work is such an essential service, and grateful that I can provide much-needed support during this difficult time.
Friends and family are touched that I dare to take on these responsibilities and help people during their most emotionally charged times.
I bring a calm perspective to challenging situations and provide leadership and guidance to those who are most in need of it, especially during times of stress and overwhelm.
As an optimist, I believe that most problems can be solved. Thinking strategically has given me a reputation for navigating complexity and ambiguity with agility.
I never come in with a boilerplate solution or preconceived notion of how to move forward. I start by listening, understanding, finding the best path forward, and create a plan that works for everyone.
In my spare time, I enjoy cooking, gardening, and playing with our rescue pups. I'm also a certified Les Mills BodyFlow instructor and loved to teach at a local gym.
There's never been a better time to make a plan. Book a call to find out how I can best help you.
To book a time with me:
- First, choose the meeting type, then a day and time for your consult.
- You will then receive the details for our call by email. If you don't see it in your inbox, try searching for "Mary Beth Simon."
- If we feel we're a good fit, we'll define what success looks like for you and create a road map for how we'll move forward together.