Ladies, Create Your Personal Contingency Plan This Summer
The pandemic inspired me to create a forum to coach more people on how to create their contingency plan and save them money.
This group program saves you $200 off the lowest-priced DIY plan!
Here's what's included:
- NPC's Proprietary Personal Contingency Plan Binder
- NPC'S Password Book
- Four one-hour group coaching sessions
- Email support; up to two emails a week
- Access to our video tutorial library and forms
All for an investment of $597
Finally, You'll Be Ready for Anything!
Work directly with Mary Beth in a small group setting. Benefit from other's questions and client stories. Learn how to make additional customizations on your own.
NPC's Personal Contingency Plan helps you empower your second-in-command to keep life running smoothly when you're out of commission.
Have all of your critical documents organized and at your fingertips.
Are you ready to feel the relief of being prepared for anything?
Here's a sneak peek at how your Personal Contingency Plan will look.
Watch this video to learn how you can create DIY password books for friends and family.
Receive Your NPC Password Book
As a member of the program, you will receive NPC's flexible Password Book. Once you experience it, you may want to follow the tips in the video to make them for family and friends. Help them prepare for an emergency, too.
When you have your passwords documented, that enables your trusted person to keep life running smoothly for you in a crisis.
There's never been a better time to make a plan. Register for the Women-Only Group Program
Join the Women-Only Group Program:
- We will meet Tuesdays from 2 to 3 p.m. ET, starting June 23rd and completing on July 14th.
- You will automatically receive calendar invitations for all four sessions.
- Registration closes June 16th to allow time for materials to be mailed.
- Group size is limited to eight women to allow plenty of time for individual questions.
- Future group programs will be offered for digital entrepreneurs, brick and mortar business owners, and artists.
Register for the June 2020 program here...
NPC's Personal Contingency Plan Feedback
Listen to people who have completed Niche Partnership Consulting's Personal Contingency Plan process provide feedback on what stood out or surprised them about the process.