Ready for a relevant keynote that no one else is speaking about?
Watch Mary Beth in action
Mary Beth motivates audiences with memorable and compelling real-life stories that inspire people to create their contingency plan. Most attendees take meaningful action within days of hearing her talk. Her presentations will change your future.
Mary Beth learned the painful reality of what it's like to live through losing a spouse without any plan in place when stepping in to help a grieving friend navigate this difficult time. Knowing how this could have been prevented, she is on a mission to spare others that experience.
She shares poignant stories and her methodology so that no one will need to navigate blindly again. By encouraging audience participation, she helps everyone connect to why they need to prioritize and take action to put their contingency plan in place so they can prepare for an emergency.
Mary Beth's talks couldn't be more relevant now as we make our way through this unprecedented pandemic.
"Wonderful presentation. Run —don’t walk, to have Niche Partnership Consulting help with your life plans.”
"Fabulous presentation. You are an amazing speaker. Everything was easy to understand and straightforward. You made the topic and process feel more comfortable to tackle."
“Mary Beth's personal story and how NPC came to be intensifies the need and urgency for this process to take place.”
How your audience will benefit from this topic:
- Create their personalized next steps that help them start building their contingency plan.
- Receive complimentary critical tools, templates, and resources to implement immediately.
- Identify gaps and next steps.
- Define crucial conversations that need to take place and with whom.
- Learn a framework for the three levels of preparedness that helps people prioritize the next steps.
- Integrate concepts reinforced with case studies and personal stories.
For Meeting Planners
Audiences that stand to benefit from this topic include:
- Professional business associations and groups
- Medical practices
- Financial planners and insurance brokers
- Private community events
- Women's organizations
Resources for meeting planners include:
- Professional bio and photographs
- Audience takeaways such as handouts, workbooks, and special offers
- Virtual presentation expertise
- Value focused delivery for the audience.
“Mary Beth inspired me to take action and lessen the burden for the most important people in my life who will need to be prepared to handle my financial and personal affairs at the point I am not able to. I think her approach and genuineness empowers people to make the process of planning ahead less intimidating and thoughtful. I highly recommend Niche Partnership Consulting. I believe that when the time comes, I would rather have my loved ones focus on healing and moving forward with a peace that only comes from being prepared and empowered.”
“Mary Beth provides very practical details and provides fantastic organizational tips and tools on what is an often overlooked and very difficult topic to address. Her experience of working through this process shines through in her presentations and approach. She is an invaluable resource. If you haven't taken the steps to prepare for the inevitable, there's no better time than now, and no better person than Mary Beth to help!”
Virtual Keynote Talks
A Contingency Plan Is No Longer Optional, Personally or Professionally
Learn 3 key dimensions to start your journey creating effective contingency plans for your business and life.
- Learn the Prepared Optimistic Mortal framework to understand the three levels of preparedness.
- Master concepts reinforced with case studies and personal stories.
- Prioritize your personalized action plan.
- Realize the complexity of your legal, financial and benefits landscape.
Keynote talk is 45 to 60 minutes and the fee starts at $597
Creating Your Contingency Plan
During this workshop, the audience creates the foundation of their contingency plan.
- Guided presentation to learn how to create your contingency plan.
- Learn the three levels of preparedness based on the Prepared Optimistic Mortal framework.
- Create a password book.
- Create the foundation of your Contingency Plan for entrepreneurs or individuals.
- Understand the importance of identifying the best person to be your second in command. Learn how to train them to succeed in an emergency.
- Grasp why you want to assemble an inventory of benefits, financial information, bills, passwords, essential personal documents, and more.
- Understand the most meaningful next steps to take to create your contingency plan.
The workshop is 90 - 120 minutes, and the fee starts at $797